Advance Relief Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: DEXTRAN 70 100mg in 100mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 1000mg in 100mL, POVIDONE 1000mg in 100mL, TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 100mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-282
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 0.1%
Polyethylene glycol 400 1%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Polyethylene glycol 400...Lubricant
Tetrahydrozoline HCl...Redness Reliever
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
|ADVANCE RELIEF EYE DROPS
dextran 70, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, tetrahydrozoline hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|Registrant - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture(67091-282), label(67091-282), pack(67091-282)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.