NightTime Sinus by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on Feb 19, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves nasal and sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
adults and children 12 years of age and over
|take 2 softgels with water every 4 hrs|
Children 4 to under 12 years of age
|ask a doctor|
children under 4 years of age
|do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, white edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
NightTime Sinus Capsules
Quantity : 4000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-031-01
Inspect immediate upon receipt.
This is a bulk shipment, intended for further processing only.
Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
CAUTION : "FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKAGING"
acetaminophen, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-031), ANALYSIS(53345-031)|