Diaper Rash by Kroger Co
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 532mg in 1g
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 40%
• helps treat and prevent diaper rash
• protects chafed skin due to the diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
• store between 20⁰ and 25⁰C (68⁰ and 77⁰F)
petrolatum, cod liver oil, lanolin, Zea mays (corn) starch, glycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, beeswax, tocoperyl acetate, fragrance
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.