Enema Mineral Oil by Natureplex LLC
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 1mL in 1mL
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral Oil 100%
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have:
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||1 Bottle|
|Children 2 to under 12 years||1/2 Bottle once daily|
|Children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- sodium free
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2-15 minutes.
- store between 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- carton sealed for safety. Do not use if safety seal on top flap of carton is torn or missing.
- consult PHYSICIANS' DESK REFERENCE® for complete professional labeling.
1-866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
|ENEMA MINERAL OIL
mineral oil enema
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.