Enema Mineral Oil by Natureplex LLC
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 1mL in 1mL
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral Oil 100%
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have:
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
|Adults and Children 12 years and over||1 Bottle|
|Children 2 to under 12 years||1/2 Bottle once daily|
|Children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- sodium free
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2-15 minutes.
- store between 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- carton sealed for safety. Do not use if safety seal on top flap of carton is torn or missing.
- consult PHYSICIANS' DESK REFERENCE® for complete professional labeling.
1-866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
|ENEMA MINERAL OIL
mineral oil enema
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.