cold and flu relief hbp MAXIMUM STRENGTH multi-symptom
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-4610
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves:
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- may cause marked drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- protect from excessive moisture
corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
*Compare to the active ingredients in Coricidin® HBP Maximum Strength Flu
cold and flu
acetaminophen 500 mg
chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
pain reliever/fever reducer, antihistamine
& cough suppressant
cold relief for people with
high blood pressure
body aches, pains and headache
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Coricidin® HBP Maximum Strength Flu.
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
Rite Aid 44-461
|COLD AND FLU RELIEF HBP
MAXIMUM STRENGTH MULTI-SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11822-4610)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(11822-4610)|