Aspirin Regular Strength by FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
NDC Code: 41520-157
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- pain and fever of colds
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
Compare To The Active Ingredient in Genuine Bayer® Aspirin†
PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER(NSAID)
ACTUAL SIZE Safe Pain Relief
325 mg EACH
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Genuine Bayer® Aspirin. 50844 ORG091315712
DISTRIBUTED BY FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC • LANDOVER, MD 20785 • 1-877-846-9949
©2014 S&S Brands, LLC • Quality guaranteed or your money back.
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC (809183973)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41520-157)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41520-157)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.