Childrens Pain Relief by Bio-Pharm, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 13, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Bio-Pharm, Inc.
NDC Code: 59741-246
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever - Fever reducer
- temporarily reduce fever
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- a common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- rash if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- find right dose on chart
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- use enclosed dosing cup only
- if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- do not use more than 5 times in 24 hour
|under 24 lbs||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24 to 35 lbs||2 to 3 years||1 TSP|
|36 to 47 lbs||4 to 5 years||1 1/2 TSP|
|48 to 59 lbs||6 to 8 years||2 TSP|
|60 to 71 lbs||9 to 10 years||2 1/2 TSP|
|72 to 95 lbs||11 years||3 TSP|
- each TSP (5mL) contains: sodium 1mg
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 1450, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Levittown, PA 19057
For Ages 2-11
Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Sugar Free
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
160 mg per 5 mL
See new warnings information
|CHILDRENS PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Bio-Pharm, Inc. (801652546)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(59741-246), ANALYSIS(59741-246), PACK(59741-246), LABEL(59741-246)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.