ZO MEDICAL AKNEBRIGHT Acne Spot and Pigmentation Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: ZO Skin Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 42851-072
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid, 2.0%
- for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Store at controlled room temperature:
15-30°C (59-89°F), away from direct sunlight
- You may report a serious adverse reaction to: 1 Technology Dr. B123, Irvine, CA 92618
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), PEG-8, Dimethicone, Arbutin, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Aminopropyl Kojyl Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminopropyl Dihydrogen Phosphate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oleosomes, Mel Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Glutathione, Sodium Sulfite, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones.
ZO Skin Health, Inc.
Irvine, CA 92618
|ZO MEDICAL AKNEBRIGHT ACNE SPOT AND PIGMENTATION TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - ZO Skin Health, Inc. (826468527)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.