Instant Hand Sanitizer by Dodge
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 665mg in 1L
NDC Code: 25113-444
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- to help decrease bacteria on the skin when water, soap & towel are not available.
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
If ingested get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- apply small amount to dry hands
- rub hands together coating entire surface of hands
- QuikSan will disappear in about 15 seconds
aloe vera, carbomer, purified water, triethanolamine
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Dodge (001045517)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(25113-444)|