CVS pharmacy Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-628
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds when used as directed
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Retreiving the wipe differs slgithly between packet and canister.
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe. Allow to dry.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
cvs.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
Money Back Guarantee
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Nice-Pak Products, Inc.||003778198||manufacture(59779-628)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 22, 2017