CVS pharmacy Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Medically reviewed on December 22, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-628
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds when used as directed
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Retreiving the wipe differs slgithly between packet and canister.
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe. Allow to dry.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
cvs.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
Money Back Guarantee
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Nice-Pak Products, Inc.||003778198||manufacture(59779-628)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.