Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 47335-724
(in each extended-release tablet)
Fexofenadine HCl, USP 60 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
if you have difficulty swallowing
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
do not take more than directed
do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age ||do not use
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor
- safety sealed; do not use if inner safety seal is open or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- USP dissolution test is pending.
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, ethyl cellulose, ferric oxide yellow, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, stearic acid.
Call toll free 1-800-818-4555 weekdays
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
Fexofenadine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCl Extended-Release Tablets, USP
60 mg/120 mg
Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH NON-DROWSY
Fexofenadine HCI and Pseudoephedrine HCI Extended-Release Tablets, USP
60 mg/120 mg
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
10 Extended-Release Tablets
INDOOR / OUTDOOR RELIEF OF
• Nasal and Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
• Sneezing; Runny Nose; Itchy, Watery Eyes and Itchy Nose or Throat Due to Allergies
DO NOT USE IF INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN
|FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. (146974886)|
|Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited||650445203||ANALYSIS(47335-724), MANUFACTURE(47335-724)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 31, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.