Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Pharmco Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 58400-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- For external use only
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If sensitivity develops or irritation becomes severe, stop use and ask a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or call a poison control center immediately
- Keep away from excessive heat or heat sources
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Other sun protection measures include limiting sun exposure and wearing protective clothing.
Carbomer, Edetate Disodium, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F) Protect from heat. Keep container tightly closed.
Pharmco Laboratories Inc. • Titusville, FL 32780
www.pharmcolabs.com • 1.800.635.0712 • Reorder CPL79-2
|MICRONIZED BENZOYL PEROXIDE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Pharmco Laboratories Inc. (096270814)|
|Pharmco Laboratories Inc.||096270814||MANUFACTURE(58400-002), LABEL(58400-002), PACK(58400-002), ANALYSIS(58400-002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.