Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Pharmco Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 58400-002
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- For external use only
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If sensitivity develops or irritation becomes severe, stop use and ask a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or call a poison control center immediately
- Keep away from excessive heat or heat sources
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Other sun protection measures include limiting sun exposure and wearing protective clothing.
Carbomer, Edetate Disodium, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F) Protect from heat. Keep container tightly closed.
Pharmco Laboratories Inc. • Titusville, FL 32780
www.pharmcolabs.com • 1.800.635.0712 • Reorder CPL79-2
|MICRONIZED BENZOYL PEROXIDE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Pharmco Laboratories Inc. (096270814)|
|Pharmco Laboratories Inc.||096270814||MANUFACTURE(58400-002), LABEL(58400-002), PACK(58400-002), ANALYSIS(58400-002)|