Benzethonium chloride Plus Dyclonine hydrochloride
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 0.2mg in 9mL, DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.75mg in 9mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-615
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium chloride 0.2%
Dyclonine hydrochloride 0.75%
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to prevent bacteria contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- in the eyes
- overlarge areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- on infected areas or wounds that are draining
- with other first aid products such as lotions and creams
- ocer sutures
- on mucous membranes
- deep puncture wounds
- deep cuts
- animal bites
- serious bleeding
- poor circulation
- serious burns
- do not sotre at temperaure above 120 oF
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- conditions persists or gets worse
- infection occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- apply a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily
- let dry
- a second coating may be applied for extra protection
- to remove, apply more Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off
- finger nil polish remover may dissolve Liquid Bandage
- cap bottle tightly
- store at room temperature away from heat
- may temporarily sting upone application
- do not allow to come in contact with floors, countertops, or other finished surfaces - will stain
acetone, amyl acetate, castor oil, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, SD slcohol 40
|BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE PLUS DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE
liquid bandage liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.