Micronized BPO Scrub
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Pharmco Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 58400-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- For external use only
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If sensitivity develops or irritation becomes severe, stop use and ask a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or call a poison control center immediately.
- Keep away from excessive heat or heat sources
Apply a quarter-sized amount to damp skin with gentle pressure and work into lather. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with soft towel. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily or as directed by a physician or skincare professional. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of applications. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and consult a physician or skin care professional.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, C12-14 Alkyl Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Edetate Disodium, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F) Protect from heat. Keep container tightly closed.
Pharmco Laboratories Inc. • Titusville, FL 32780
www.pharmcolabs.com • 1.800.635.0712 • Reorder CPL03-8
|MICRONIZED BPO SCRUB
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Pharmco Laboratories Inc. (096270814)|
|Pharmco Laboratories Inc.||096270814||MANUFACTURE(58400-005), LABEL(58400-005), PACK(58400-005), ANALYSIS(58400-005)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 9, 2018