Tolnaftate by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 0.15g in 150g
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-609
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(36%w/w)
antifungal spray liquid aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.