Oral Antivavity by Meijer Distribution, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 10.41mg in 1mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc
NDC Code: 41250-576
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right Away
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse bwtween your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using witout supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, poloxamer 407, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, blue 1
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company, owner of the trademarks Crest and Pro-Health Advanced Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.