SHENG CHUN PAIN RELIEF
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 0.06g in 1g, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 0.02g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co. Ltd
NDC Code: 67473-500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 2%
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- Simple backache
For external use only.
- On wounds.
- Irritated of damaged skin.
- Sensitive skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If pregnant.
- With, or as the same time as, other external analgesic products.
- If allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- If allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or muscous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not apply to wounds or damage skin.
- Do not use 1 hour before or after bathing.
If pregnant, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- Redness is present.
- Side effects occur.
- Apply to the affected ares. Rub well on affected are.
- Repeat 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature, 20° to 25° C (68° - 77° F)
Borneol, Cinnamon Oil, Coconut Oil, Paraffin, White Petrolatum, Clove Oil, Liquid Paraffin, Peppermint Oil.
PAIN RELIEF BALM
TOPICAL ANALGESIC OINTMENT
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Net. wt. 1.23 oz (35 g)
Distributed by: Albert Max, Inc. 13859 Redwood Avenue, Chino, CA 91710, USA
Manufactured By: SHENG CHUN TANG Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., LTD. Taiwan
|SHENG CHUN PAIN RELIEF
camphor (natural), menthol, unspecified form, methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co. Ltd (656347754)|
|Registrant - Albert Max, Inc. (149445798)|
|Sheng Chun Tang Pharmaceutical Industrial Co. Ltd.||656347754||manufacture(67473-500)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.