AZO Urinary Pain Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENAZOPYRIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 97.5mg
Labeler: i-Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 49973-246
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 97.5 mg
Urinary tract analgesic
Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
Do not use if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. A pregnancy test and consultation with a health professional if pregnancy is confirmed is recommended prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light
Tamper evident: Product is sealed within blisters. Do no use if any part of the blister is torn, open, or damaged.
Inactive ingredients: Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide and talc.
Información y instrucciones en Español adjuntas
Distributed by i-Health, Inc. 55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416
Made in India
Size and color of tablets may vary.
For questions, concerns, or to report an adverse event, call (800) 722-3476
|AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF
phenazopyridine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - i-Health, Inc. (061427694)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 9, 2018