Salicylic Acid by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.40g
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-374
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%w/w
- for the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
- poor blood circulation
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area: may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated patch directly over wart
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, polyethylene foam
one step clear wart remover plaster
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.