Salicylic Acid by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-618
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%w/w
Plantar wart remover
- for the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advise and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patches to fit wart
- apply the adhesive side of patch onto wart
- cover patch with pads to conceal area
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59° and 86°F (15° and 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
plantar wart remover patch
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|