CurX Antimicrobial Gel by Global Health Solutions, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Global Health Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 69578-466
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Ch. 0.13% (i/s*)
First Aid Antiseptic
first aid to to help treat, protect and prevent skin infection associated with
- minor cuts
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- Do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use if you have a history of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area; apply a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily;may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first)
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
Avoid excessive heat
USP Petrolatum, Water, Polihexanide (PHMB)
GLOBAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC
CurXTM Antimicrobial Gel
First Aid Antimicrobial Gel
Hospital and Professional Use Only
CurX is a registered trademark of Global Health Solutions
*Proprietary microdroplet suspension technology. Percentage reflective of active ingredient bioavailability in solution.
|CURX ANTIMICROBIAL GEL
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Global Health Solutions, LLC (079695890)|
|Global Health Solutions, LLC||079695890||manufacture(69578-466)|