Salicylic Acid by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.17mg in 15mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-611
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. The plantar wart exists only on the bottom of the foot and interrupts footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatristirritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
wart remover liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|