Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
Medically reviewed on July 6, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 25mg in 1g
Labeler: Pharmco Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 58400-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
- For the treatment of acne
- For external use only
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be erduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentartion.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If sensitivity develops or irritation becomes severe, stop use and ask a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or call a poison control center immediately
- Keep away from excessive heat or heat sources
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 15 or higher.
Carbomer, Edetate Disodium, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
Store at 15 - 25°C (59 - 77°F) Protect from heat. Keep container tightly closed.
Pharmco Laboratories Inc. • Titusville, FL 32780
www.pharmcolabs.com • 1.800.635.0712 • Reorder CT07-2
|MICRONIZED BENZOYL PEROXIDE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Pharmco Laboratories Inc. (096270814)|
|Pharmco Laboratories Inc.||096270814||MANUFACTURE(58400-001), LABEL(58400-001), PACK(58400-001), ANALYSIS(58400-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.