Sleep Aid Nighttime by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on August 14, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-367
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 30 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from moisture
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silica gel, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
• Easy to swallow
Safe, Non-Habit Forming
Does Not Contain
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Satisfaction guaranteed - For questions or comments
please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
PRODUCT OF CHINA AND JAPAN
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(49035-367), PACK(49035-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-367)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-367)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.