Mucus Relief Maximum Strength by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on September 29, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-717
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex®
FAST-MAX™ Severe congestion & Cold
Sever Congestion & Cold
Acetaminophen • Dextromethorphan HBr • Guaifenesin • Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer • Expectorant
Cough Suppressant • Nasal Decongestant
Relieves Headaches & Fever
Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
DIST. BY MEIJER
2929 WALKER AVE NW,
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark
Maximum Strength Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ Severe
Congestion & Cold.
KEEP OUTER PACKAGE FOR COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION
MEIJER PHARMACISTS RECOMMENDED
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41250-717)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41250-717)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41250-717)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41250-717)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41250-717)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.