Eye Itch Relief by Safeway
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: KETOTIFEN FUMARATE 0.25mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 21130-601
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eyes
- itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years and older: put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at 4-25°C (39-77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide and water for injection.
Toll Free Product Information
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, distributor of Zaditor.
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
QUALITY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Order No. GI60107
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Zaditor*
Ketotifen Fumarate Ophthalmic Solution
UP TO 12 HOURS
0.17 FL OZ (5mL) SAFEWAY®
|EYE ITCH RELIEF
ketotifen fumarate solution
|Labeler - Safeway (009137209)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||079587625||MANUFACTURE(21130-601)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.