Ethyl Alcohol 70 percent
Medically reviewed on February 2, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
NDC Code: 46122-071
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
acetone, denatonium benzoate, methyl isobutyl ketone, purified water
First aid antiseptic
Distributed By AmerisouceBergen
1300 Morris Drive,Chesterbrook,PA 19087
Visit us at www.goodneighborpharmacy.com
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Questions or comments?
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122 (007914906)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.