Isopropyl Alcohol 70 Percent Wintergreen
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
NDC Code: 46122-059
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturances will result
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- conditions persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ehyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
First Aid Antiseptic
Distributed By AmerisouceBergen
1300 Morris Drive,Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Visit us at www.goodneighborpharmacy.com
Questions or comments?
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
70 PERCENT WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122 (007914906)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.