MOMR Rumaian Herbal Bandage
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LEVOMENTHOL 0.09g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.3g
Labeler: MARYHELEN ORIENTAL MEDICINE RESEARCH
NDC Code: 69559-3921
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
L-MENTHOL – 3.0%
Methyl Salicylate – 10%
Keep out reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or consult a poison control center right away.
USES for the relief of pain in breasts.
Do not use:
• On wounds
• On infected or damaged skin
• While exercising or performing sweaty activities (yoga, swimming, and etc.,)
When using this product:
• Avoid contact with eyes or mouth
• Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Condition worsens
• Symptom clear up and occur again within a few days.
• Symptom persist for more than 7 days.
• Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs.
• Excessive irritation of the skin develops
• For adult women use only
• Take Rumaian patches out of the box and place on the side of each of the breasts.
• Use once a day, leave both patches on for 3-6 hours
• Remove patches after usage and place back in the box
• Patches are effective for 30 days
• When storing, keep patches away from sun exposure
Inactive ingredients: Cotton, Oldenlandia Diffusa, Angelica sinensis and Rehmannia glutinosa.
|MOMR RUMAIAN HERBAL BANDAGE
l-menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - MARYHELEN ORIENTAL MEDICINE RESEARCH (079650440)|
|MARYHELEN ORIENTAL MEDICINE RESEARCH||079650440||manufacture(69559-3921)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 1, 2018