Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Fred's, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: Fred's, Inc.
NDC Code: 55315-356
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Diphenhydramine HCl USP 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with any other products containing Diphenhydramine HCl
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- use dose cup
- mL = milliliter
|adults & children 12 yrs and over||One Dose = 30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each 30 mL dose contains: sodium 23 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from light. Does not meet USP <671>.
anhydrous citric acid, ethanol, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate.
Questions or Comments
Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble distributor of Vicks® ZzzQuil® NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred’s, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS TN 38118
|fred’s Promise Not Happy With This Product? Just Bring It Back For a Refund!
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Fred's, Inc. (005866116)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 15, 2018
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 198 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more