Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.8g in 100g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.2g in 100g, MENTHOL 2.6g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmadel LLC
NDC Code: 55758-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor 4.8% Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
Eucalyptus oil 1.2% Cough suppressant
Menthol 2.6% Cough Suppressant & topical analgesic
Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
Cough Suppressant & topical analgesic
- on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact wiht eyes.
When using this product , do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Do not use
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask doctor if
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthprofessional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see important warnings under "WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT"
- rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 years of age: do not use
- store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients cederleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
Questions? 1-866-359-3478 M- F 9 AM to 4 PM EST
camphor, eucalyptus, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Pharmadel LLC (026095439)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.