Simethicone by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on January 23, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 125mg
Labeler: Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 53345-033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 125 mg
for relief of
- pressure, bloating, and fullness commonly referred to as gas
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults: swallow with water 1 or 2 softgels as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 softgels in 24 hours except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light, heat and moisture
D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, peppermint oil, purified water, and white edible ink
Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
SIMETHICONE CAPSULES, 125 mg
Quantity : 25000 Capsules
NDC. No : 53345-033-01
- Inspect immediate upon receipt.
- This is a bulk shipment, intended for further processing only.
- Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
CAUTION : FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKAGING
simethicone capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd. (421293287)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.||421293287||MANUFACTURE(53345-033), ANALYSIS(53345-033)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.