Womens Laxative by SUPERVALU INC.
Medically reviewed on January 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-326
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for gentle, overnight relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- in children under 6 years of age
- in persons who cannot swallow without chewing
- abdominal pain
- sudden change in bowel movements that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- you may experience abdominal discomfort, faintness and cramps
- rectal bleeding occurs
- you fail to have a bowel movement
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
adults and children
oral dosage is 1 to 3 tablets in
children 6 to under
oral dosage is 1 tablet in a
ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, black iron oxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparahydroxy benzoate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparahydroxy benzoate, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
• gentle, dependable overnight relief
• enteric coated
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
SUPERVALU QUALITY Guaranteed
We’re committed to your
satisfaction and guarantee
the quality of this product.
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or
Please have package available.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-326)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-326)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.