Allergy Relief Nighttime by WALGREEN CO.
Medically reviewed on Jan 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-6680
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
| adults and children 12 years |
|1 to 2 caplets|
| children 6 to under 12 years ||1 caplet|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each caplet contains: calcium 28 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
NIGHTTIME NEW Well at
Walgreens NDC 0363-6680-08
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg /
•Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy
throat or nose & itchy, watery eyes
•Easy to swallow
24 CAPLETS Actual Size NIGHTTIME
Compare to Vicks® QlearQuil™ active ingredient‡‡
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® QlearQuil™.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
©2014 Walgreen Co.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-6680)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-6680)|