Medically reviewed on January 23, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100g
Labeler: Almen Cosmetic Group AB
NDC Code: 69541-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Salicylic Acid 2.0% .......................................... Acne Medication
for treatment of acne
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Developed by Swedish plastic surgeons and skin care specialists
Cicamed ASD 3-in-1
salicylic acid 2% acne medication
- Helps deemphasize appearance of skin discoloration and scars
- Triple-active formula for treatment of acne
#1 choice of plastic surgeons and dermatologists in Sweden
Made in Sweden
Net Wt 0.5 oz. (15g)
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritations occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
water, alcohol denat., zinc oxide, capylic/capric trigylceride, dimethicone, glycerin, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, niacinamide, olivoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, glycolic acid, glyceryl laurate, octoxyglycerin, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, witch hazel (hamamelis virginiana) leaf extract, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl stearate, squalane, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Almen Cosmetic Group AB (775651271)|
|Almen Cosmetic Group AB||775651271||manufacture(69541-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.