Meijer Anti Itch by Meijer, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jan 16, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Meijer, Inc.
NDC Code: 41250-338
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1%............................................................ Anti-itch
- temporary relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or crimp of tube
cetanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, white petrolatum
|MEIJER ANTI ITCH
|Labeler - Meijer, Inc. (006959555)|