Dye-Free ALLERGY by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg in 10mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-184
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl, USP 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- mL = milliliter
|Adult and children 12 years and older||10 mL to 20 mL
|Children under 12 years||Consult a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 28 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucralose
Questions or Comments?
DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IMPRINTED WITH "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A
Money Back Guarantee
Dry Free Liquid
25 mg/10 mL
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy throat
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.