Mucus Relief Severe Congestion and Cough Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-037
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 17 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
Severe Congestion and Cough
Guaifenesin-Chest Congestion & mucus
Phenylephrine HCI • Stuffy Nose
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
COMPARE TO the active Ingredients of Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Proudly distributed by:
Western Family Foods, Inc.
P.O Box 4057
Portland, OR 97208 USA
Questions or comments?
Call 1-503-639-6300 Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
|MUCUS RELIEF SEVERE CONGESTION AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.