Stomach Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 1050mg in 30mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-371
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 1050 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms ahould not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- a sodium-restricted diet
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- shake well before using
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL (1 dose) every 1 hour as needed
- do not take more than 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- childen under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by a diarrhea
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 19 mg
- each 30 mL contains: salicylate 455 mg
- sugar free
- keep tightly closed
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Pepto-Bismol® Maximum Strength*
Bismuth subsalicylate 1050 mg
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
Soothing Relief For:
- Upset Stomach
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Pepto-Bismol®
TAMPER EVIDENT; DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.
10401 MONROE RD
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.