Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent by Freds Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-268
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- keep tighty closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
First Aid Antiseptic
Oral Debriding Agent
For Treatment of Minor Cuts & Abrasions
For Use as a Gargle or Rinse
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD. MEMPHIS, TN38118
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FL OZ (mL)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 15, 2019