Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent by Freds Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-268
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- keep tighty closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
First Aid Antiseptic
Oral Debriding Agent
For Treatment of Minor Cuts & Abrasions
For Use as a Gargle or Rinse
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD. MEMPHIS, TN38118
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FL OZ (mL)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|