Stool Softener with Laxative by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg, DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could
be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2-4 tablets daily|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), protect from excessive moisture
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium
stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-800-540-3765
|STOOL SOFTENER WITH LAXATIVE
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp||611196254||repack(57896-303)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.