Motion Sickness Relief by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in DRAMAMINE® original formula
DIMENHYDRINATE 50 mg / ANTIEMETIC
Fast Acting Relief of Motion Sickness
for Children & Adults
WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
50844 REV1115A19802 WF1612
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by PRESTIGE BRANDS, INC.,
distributor of DRAMAMINE® original formula.
The Supermarket low Price Leader®
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions?
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(67091-118)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(67091-118)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(67091-118)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(67091-118)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(67091-118)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018