Laxative Gentle by WinCo Foods, LLC
Medically reviewed on January 18, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, sugar coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-215
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
| adults and children 12 years|
| take 1 to 3 tablets in a
single daily dose
| children 6 to under 12 years |
| take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Or to report a side effect call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in DULCOLAX®
Easy to Swallow
BISACODYL 5 mg/
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.,
distributor of DULCOLAX®.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions? 800-824-1706
50844 ORG031232756 WF1408
bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(67091-215)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(67091-215)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(67091-215)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(67091-215)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(67091-215)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.