Cold and Head Congestion Relief Severe
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-212
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- for the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- redness or swelling is present
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 800-824-1706 Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredients in
TYLENOL® Cold + Head Congestion Severe
Cold & Head
Fever, Stuffy Nose,
Chest Congestion, Mucus
PAIN RELIEVER - FEVER REDUCER
GUAIFENESIN / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl / NASAL DECONGESTANT
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by MCNEIL CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, distributor of
TYLENOL® Cold + Head Congestion Severe.
50844 REV0316A52708 WF1612
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions? 800-824-1706
|COLD AND HEAD CONGESTION RELIEF
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(67091-212)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(67091-212)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 19, 2018