Allergy Relief 4 Hour by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-203
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children 12
1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do
| children 6 to under 12|
years of age
| 1/2 tablet (break tablet in half)
every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed
3 whole tablets in 24 hours.
| children under 6 years|
| do not use this product in
children under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Or to report a side effect call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in CHLOR-TRIMETON® Allergy
Itchy, Watery Eyes
& Itchy Throat
MALEATE 4 mg/
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD CONSUMER CARE, INC., distributor of CHLOR-TRIMETON® Allergy.
50844 ORG021319408 WF1409
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions? 800-824-1706
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(67091-203)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(67091-203)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(67091-203)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(67091-203)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(67091-203)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 17, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.