Tussin Chest Congestion Non Drowsy
Medically reviewed on August 13, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-264
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 to 20 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red#40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in Robitussin® Mucus + Chest Congestion Original
Guaifenesin, 200 mg Expectorant
Relieves: Chest Congestion & Mucus
Adult formula, For Ages 12 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Robitussin® Mucus + Chest Congestion Original.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
|TUSSIN CHEST CONGESTION
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|