Cold and Flu Relief Multi symptom
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that last
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
- swallow whole: do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, edible white ink, FD&C red #40*, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
Or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706
Monday-Friday 9am-4pm MST
**Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks® DayQuil® LiquiCaps®
Cold & Flu Relief
Relieves: Aches, fever, sore throat, cough and nasal congestipn
Alcohol-free and antihistamine free
Acetaminophen/pain reliever-fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr/Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl/Nasal decongestant
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
WINCO FOODS LLC,
BOISE, ID 83704
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Vicks® DayQuil® LiquiCaps®
|COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminohpen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.