Tussin CF Non Drowsy Multi Symptom
Medically reviewed on April 3, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-266
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1800-222-122) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adults product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adult and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, lactic acid, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
Call 800-824-1706 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
GUAIFENESIN / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI / NASAL DECONGESTANT
Relieves: Cough, Stuffy Nose, Chest Congestion & Mucus
Adult Formula, For Ages 12 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
NON DROWSY MULTI SYMPTOM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.