Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg, CALCIUM CARBONATE 777mg
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 0280-2200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purposes|
|Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)||Pain reliever|
|Calcium carbonate 777 mg||
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
- ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Women’s 81 mg Aspirin
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- talk to your doctor about regimen use of aspirin
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 caplets every 4 hours not to exceed 10 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 300 mg, sodium 1 mg
- contains lactose (milk)
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- save carton for full directions and warnings
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin, zinc stearate
Questions or comments? 1-800-331-4536 (Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM EST) or www.bayeraspirin.com
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.