Rompe Pecho EX
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 29, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-829
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active Ingredients:(in each teaspoonful 5 ml.) Purpose
Guaifenesin 100 mg ................................................................... Expectorant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
adults and children 12 years and over 10 mL (2tsps) every 4 hrs.
children 6 to under 12 years of age 5 mL (1 tsp) every 4 hrs
children under 6 years of age consult a doctor
Blue Cohosh root extract, Echinacea root extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, glycerin, Golden Seal Root extract,
Honey, Horehound, Licorice Root extract, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mullein leaf extract, Myrrh gum extract, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene
Glycol, Propylparaben, Slippery Elm Bark extract, Sodium Chloride,Sucralose, Water, Wild Cherry Bark extract and Zinc Sulfate.
Questions or Comments?
305-805-3456 Monday - Friday 9AM to 5PM EST
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
More about Rompe Pecho EX (guaifenesin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug class: expectorants
- FDA Alerts (5)